Key Working Areas
- Advocacy for minorities while creating a support system
- Advocate for justice to preparators of genocide/war crimes
- Awareness raising on genocide
- Child protection
- Deliverance of practical aid and support of reconstructing social infrastructure
- Prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse
- Promotion of human rights
- Psychosocial support to war victims
- Support the integration of refugees in their new communities
- Women and Youth empowerment
Refugees, War victims, Genocide survivors, Internally displaced people.
Farida Global Organization is actively seeking for impactful partnerships with UN agencies, other international NGOs and funding organizations. This may include like-minded individuals and philanthropists. In order to work together in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals without leaving anyone behind.